Pages

Monday 11 August 2014

Streets of style


I recently took a trip into Dublin with my friends to meet the world famous makeup bloggers/vloggers Sam and Nic chapman, also known as pixiwoo .It was so amazing to meet such talented and lovely ladies and i admire them and their work greatly. Needless to say their makeup was perfect! 

After the meetup, Myself and my friend Rachel from ohheythererachel wandered the beautiful streets of temple bar and we had a little photo shoot!

Hope you enjoy!

  Love from Lisa xo 


My friends and I with the lovely ladies of pixiwoo

Spur of the moment snaps:

Photo credit: Rachel Farrell

Outfit:
Statement Necklace - Vintage
Mint crop top - Bershka
Sheer back Cardigan - River Island
High - Waisted jeans - River Island
Boots - Marco Tozzi











No comments:

Post a Comment