Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

OOTD - Converse and Clifftops


Hello again internet lovelies,
So my family and I recently took a trip to the west of Ireland and as you can see from the pictures it was truly stunning and unique. This particular day we went took a trip to Achill Island where I took advantage of the incomparable views from the cliff above Keem Bay. This outfit is my favourite outfit for travel it is so comfy yet stylish!
Sunglasses - Penneys
Necklace - Vintage shop called "Love Vintage" in Clifden
Tank top - Forever 21
Trousers - River Island
Shoes - Converse
Cardigan - Penneys 










I hope you guys have had an amazing summer and if you get a chance please visit the west of Ireland you wont regret it ;) If you have, please recommend places to go and things to do for when I go back?
Love Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment