Pages

Saturday 1 April 2017

Lost in Leopard










Hey strangers,
So I am VERY aware of how long it has been since I have posted on this blog, let me explain myself. I am writing this post as I'm sure we have all felt like this at some point in our lives and I hope that this connects with people.

I started this blog because I wanted to have a little corner of the Internet where I could write about what I loved whether it be fashion, beauty or travel, the problem is that I fell out of love with blogging. In such a saturated industry I felt so discouraged to post content as I was constantly comparing myself to other bloggers and just felt like I had nothing interesting to say, so I didn't say anything at all. Anyone that knows me as a person knows that kind of negative thinking is so unlike me. This feeling has been with me for months and I couldn't seem to shake it or put my finger on it but then I realised that I was just feeling lost. In my contanst comparison to those around me, I had loast sight of who I was. This is something that everyone feels at some point in their lives especially in the age of Social Media. I have gone back and forth with just deleting my blog altogether but that would just be giving in to those negative thoughts. I had lost sight of why I started this blog in the first place and it truly is just an extension of me and the lack of content recently has represented my lack of motivation for life. However, that is all about to change. I heard a quote a while ago that has really stuck with me and that is "her success is not your failure" , comparison breeds negativity and it doesn't benefit anyone. In a world filled with so much negativity it is important to support eachother and I want my little corner of the internet to be a positive place and to post content I am proud and passionate about.

I still have that feeling, but I am making it into a positive and grabbing life by the blog (excuse the pun, I had to do it). In the mean time please enjoy these BEAUTIFUL photos my talented friend Jason Aikhionbare took literally over 2 months ago that I just never shared (sorry Jason, I was lost ok) I really hope you like them. All the outfit details are below (everything is sold out but I have linked similar) and if you relate to this ramble in any way PLEASE let me know in the comments and we can chat,
Love Lisa xo

Outfit Deets:
Leopard Coat - Penneys, similar here
Dress - Zara, similar here
Boots - Miss Selfridge, similar here
Bag - Kate Spade New York, similar here

No comments:

Post a Comment