Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

American Makeup Haul


So you irish and uk girls will understand my excitement when I recieved a package full of makeup all the way from the US of A! There is no doubt that like everything, America tends to do it bigger and better and makeup is no different! My Aunt was kind enough to send me all of these beautys and i may have squealed a little at the sight of the package!

Firstly I had to get a refill of my Covergirl outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation (a mouthful i know) because I cannot live without the stuff! It really does what it says on the tin and lasts throughout a long school day which cant be said for a lot of foundations in my book.

Next up is eyes and this mascara immediately cought my eye in the bag of goodies, the packaging is to die for. I have already given this baby a test drive and it isnt called outrageous volume for nothing, It does just that in one coat! The only fault is that it is quite difficult to remove like any other waterproof mascara.

On the theme of eyes this next one isnt a purchase I wouldve made myself but I am so impressed with it! This set of 5 glitter liners from Sephora are really pigmented and would be a great addition to any party look this holiday season! P.S The rose gold one is my particular favourite

Onto my favourite part...the lips! As you know from my favourite fall things tag I have been lusting over the Sephora matte lip creams ever since I tried them and so they were No. 1 on my wishlist. I think my aunt took the lust seriously and went for the luster matte formula instead and I am so glad she did! The luster matte formula is way less drying and the pigmentation is out of this world! As a bonus there is more product in the tube, you cant go wrong really...
Shade: Scarlet

Shade: Mulberry

Finally the perfect nude lipstick was a must! From the rave reviews I knew Milanis lipstick in the shade 26 nude cream was the one for me, and I wasnt dissapointed. The shade is the perfect pinky nude and it is great for everyday.
And the packaging is pretty too...

Hope you enjoyed virtually opening this package with me!

Whats your favourite American makeup products? Anything else I need in my life?

Love Lisa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment