Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Brand Focus: Caris Closet


So this weeks post is about a brand close to my heart, Caris Closet. For those of you living under a rock, Caris Closet is a designer dress hire and sales boutique in Malahide, Co Dublin. The owner Lisa Kavanagh works hard to provide all of the most amazing designer deals along with some of her own creations. Her lastest venture is Caris Closet Bridal offering some of the most stunning and well made dresses any girl would lust over for their big day. She is slowly building an empire and it it is amazing to see!

I recently recieved a few bits from their website www.cariscloset.ie and I thought I would show you how i styled them!
So first up is a Cari classic, the H belt . This little gem is conveniently reversable black/brown and I can already tell this will be a staple in my winter wardrobe!

This draped jumper is so warm and versatile and can be war with both dressy and casual tops underneath! Yet again perfect for the winter wardrobe and cosying up by the fire.

Possibly my favourite piece is the leather cuff I recieved, but it was a bit to edgy for this look! I will insert a picture of it never the less! Dont fret it will be featured in an outfit pic very soon!

The rest of the outfit:
Vest top (underneath) - New Look
Jeans - Topshop 
Shoes - Marco Tozzi 
Raincoat - Vintage 
Scarf - Burberry
Bag - Pulse Accessories 



What are your favourite pieces from Caris Closet?

Love Lisa xo

*Disclaimer: I have not been sponsered by Caris Closet and all opinions are my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment