Pages

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Irish Blogger Conference


So this past Saturday I attended the Irish blogger conference in the spencer hotel in Dublin. I meant mainly to support my friend Rachel from ohheythererachel but also to promote my own little blog! There was amazing talks from the likes of Joanne Larby from themakeupfairy , Sue Jordan from cherrysue , Leanne woodful from thunderandthreads and of course my favourite ohheythererachel (I'm a tad biased) and many more! The panel was so informative for new bloggers like me and I got to meet some of my favourite bloggers I have read for years. It was truly a great day and I am so proud of Rachel for representing us teen bloggers so well and just generally being inspiring! There was some amazing cupcakes and goodies courtesy of Essence and Catrice basically a girls dream. Thanks to cool events for putting this together and I can't wait for the next one!

Me and Rachel ❤️
Leanne Woodful and I (such a lovely girl)
Me and one of my biggest blogging inspirations Joanne Larby!

Basically it was a great day so get ready for a better blog with all of these new tips I've learned! 

Who are your favourite Irish bloggers (apart from me of course ;)?

Love Lisa xoxo

 Outfit details:
Blazer - Penneys
White top - Topshop 
Jeans - Topshop
Belt - Caris Closet
Boots - Bank 
Necklace - Vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment