Pages

Wednesday 7 January 2015

January Sales Steals

Happy New Year guys!
If you havent seen my first post of 2015 check it out here!
Today I thought I would share some of the amazing steals I got a the sales this year. Now my Mam and I have been going sales shopping now since I was 8 (10 years ago wow im old haha) and they just keep starting closer and closer to christmas and online sales now start on christmas day!?! I ended up going in on boxing day this year but I refuse to address the sales as anything but the january sales thus why this post is only going up now! Nevertheless I hope you enjoy having a snoop through my shopping bags ;)

 So I did the whole get up at 7 crazy sales shopping thing for the River Island sale because I had gone online the night before and fell in love with this coat and it ended up being worth it as I ended up getting the last one in my size....score!
Coat - River Island Was: 120 Now: 40
Logo Tee - Zara Was: 12 Now: 6
Jeans - River Island - Was: 60 Now: 30
Boots New Look - Was: 30 Now: 16




so I couldnt resist getting another coat in the River Island but this one is a bit dressier and classier!
Coat - River Island Was: 100 Now: 42
Floral Tee - River Island Was: 20 Now: 8
Jeans - Same as above
Boots - Same as above


Did you get any amazing steals from the sales?

Love Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment