Pages

Friday 2 January 2015

New Beginnings

New Beginnings


Well hello there!
 Feel free to virtually slap me for the lack of posts in the last two weeks i have been taking a well earned break from the hustle and bustle of life and spending some valuable time with my freinds and family and I hope you did the same! With this new year comes a new reality check and I thought this year Im not going to make any "new years resolutions" that I know wont last very long but rather more attainable constant goals throughout the year. These goals could be studying a certain topic or losing a certain few pounds within a certain timespan. Personally these goals are more realistic then trying to pull the whole "new year,new me" wool over your eyes because lets face it that never works.

In terms of my blog I just want to take a quick sappy moment to thank you guys for welcoming me so warmly into the blogging community I have already met some amazing people and had some amazing experiences and creating my little blog has been one of the highlights of my year and I cant wait to see what 2015 holds!


Happy new year! (throws virtual confetti)
 What are your new years goals and what would you like to see from me in 2015?


Love Lisa xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment