Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Review: Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze Gradual Tan



So I dont know about you but the winter has really taken its toll on my skin. I was craving a moisturizer with a hint of colour to reverse the drying effects of that pesky winter weather.
I found that and more in the Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze gradual tan.

It is essentially a tinted body moisturiser but what makes it unique is its streak - free abilities. I just applied it generously like I would my regular moisturiser with no great care and left it overnight to find a beautiful streak - free glow the morning after! In terms of colour the product does what it says on the tin really, the colour is a light cocoa brown and thankfully no orange in sight!

Cocoa Brown kindly sent me this a few months ago to review and my skin never really needed it until now. I wouldnt recommend a product to you guys unless I really loved it myself and this definately has the Lisa Love seal of approval. Cocoa Brown Gentle Bronze gradual tan is available from most pharmacies and penneys stores around Ireland and are constantly growing so keep an eye out!

Would you like to see a post on my other winter skin wonders?

Love Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment