Pages

Saturday 7 February 2015

Review: Soap & Glory Archery Brow pencil

Review: The Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil


So I have a neverending battle with my eyebrows, they just never seem to look great and they are seriously high - maintenence. Any blonde - browed girls will understand my battle because trying to find brow products for blonde hair at an affordable price is a seemingly impossible task....until now.

I recently brought the hunt to boots where I found the soap and glory brow tint and precision archery pencil, I swatched it and I swear I heard the heavens sing. The colour is not too ornage or ashy but just PERFECT. After putting the pencil to the test I was delighted to see it actually really works. 

The pencil is dual - ended with an extremely thin felt tip on one end and a waxy pencil on the other which together make the perfect pair. It is easy to apply and long lasting too. I would highly recommend this pencil for us blonde girls in particular but a friend of mine swear by it and she is brunette!


Top : Pencil 
Bottom : Felt tip 


P.S apologies fot the rip in the packaging I was evidently eager to open it!

Is there any brow products you cant live without?

Love Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment