Pages

Sunday 29 May 2016

The New FOMO




Hello Internet Lovelies,
So we are all way too familiar with FOMO, also known as fear of missing out. Your friends go somewhere or do something that you cant make it to,the dust settles and your left scrolling through your social media wallowing in your own self- pity. In my opinion this fear is consuming us. But fear not internet lovelies...I have a solution. We need to replace the infamous FOMO with the soon-to-be famous GOMO (go out more often). We need to stop wallowing in our own self pity and get out there, make this a summer to remember. 

In order to make this GOMO thing happen the first step is planning. Not cancelling them and staying home, but rather making them yourself . Iyou need a good tool to plan your own event, check out Eventbrite's event planning software!. If you find yourself with a free weekend, spend that some of those hard earned pennies on an experience rather than something of a material nature. In the long run which one will you remember more? will that pair of shoes really compare to a night out with your nearest and dearest.

This summer I plan on going full GOMO and squashing FOMO with my fringed boots on the way to Sea sessions music festival in Bundoran. Not to mention my very exciting venture to american shores and I'm leaving FOMO behind. I intend on grabbing life by the GOMO if you will and I hope you will to!

What events are you attending this summer?

Love Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment